Supervise Worksite Activities
This course provides learners with the skills and knowledge required to supervise small scale worksite activities relating to telecommunications applications including telephony, data, video and multimedia.
Following the successful completion of this courses, learners will be able to prepare for, supervise and monitor worksite activities, as well as perform administrative tasks.
The unit of competency achieved from this course is ICTWOR305.
This course covers:
- Appropriate tools, equipment and materials for work
- Enterprise permit procedures and recording procedures
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) practices
- Relevant plant and equipment operations
- Relevant statutory requirements and industrial awards
- Team communication processes
- Typical worksite issues
- Work planning and organisation theory
National competency standard
ICTWOR305 - Supervise worksite activities