Cable Hauling Practices
This course provides learners with the skills and knowledge required to haul underground cable.
This involves installation and recovery of cables, including multi-pair, coaxial and optical fibre.
This is a Telstra accredited course providing learners with the necessary skills to work in accordance with Telstra requirements.
Completion of a general industry safety course e.g. white card.
This course covers:
- Introduction to the Telstra Network
- Health, safety and environment
- Cable plans and symbols
- Types of installation and plant
- Cable hauling issues
- Telstra contractor's installation practices
- Customer premises two/five pair lead-ins
National competency standardICTCBL207 - Haul underground cable