Terms and Conditions
Before registration Learners are expected to download and read the Orientation Guide here to gain a comprehensive understanding of training with JB Hunter including the following:
- Harassment, discrimination and bullying
- Learner support
- Course delivery
- Appeals, complaints and grievances
Course cancellations and changes
JB Hunter reserves the right to cancel, postpone or alter the dates and/or times of any course. Completion of the Registration Form constitutes a booking and implies acceptance of all Terms, Conditions and Policies. Trading terms 7 days. Any debt collection fees incurred will be added to the balance of the account. Transfer & Cancellation Fees apply. Only one Transfer allowed per student.
On confirmed receipt of written notice from the client:
- 11+ business days prior to course commencement - Cancellation Fee 10%, Transfer Fee 5%.
- 6-10 business days prior to course commencement - Cancellation Fee 25%, Transfer Fee 12.5%.
- 3-5 business days prior to course commencement - Cancellation Fee 50%, Transfer Fee 25%.
- 0-2 business days prior to course commencement OR non-attendance - Cancellation Fee 100%, no Transfers.
- Cancellation after being granted a previous Transfer - minimum Cancellation Fee 25%.
Transfer & Cancellation Fees are based on the full standard course price - any discounts or subsidies offered will no longer apply.